Sign in to follow this  
Guest Len

Captain Sim 727 performance question

how is the FPS in the VC on this bird? I am considering buying it but I have never been happy with VC FPS's in the past. PMDG 737=massive FPS killer.....Eaglesoft bix jets=not as bad but still not very good...the only VC's I have great FR's with are the dafault ones...how does the CS 727 compare?

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hi matedo you mean the new 707?? if you do..i lose between 8-10fps when using it.727..haven't had that one on my system for a while but i don't remember it being too heavy on the fps best wishes steve

naa, I am talking about the 727...I heard that the 707 was harder on frames than the 727 so I wanted to know about the 727

I don't know the answer to your question, but have you seen the DF727. Supposedly it's very good, with much better flight dynamics than the CS727, which is really bad imo.

Don't compare PMDG or EagleSoft VCs to Captn's 727. CS 727 is purely eyecandy. Non clickable whereas of course, PMDG's VC is competely functional and clickable. One can expect a framerate hit in that case more that CS's VC.