Sign in to follow this  
Guest ThrottleUp

Virtual cockpit & wing in other Posky A340s?

Guest ThrottleUp

Hello everyone :)Two questions:[1]I downloaded the excellent Posky Air France A340 and Im enjoying flying it around. One of the features I really enjoy is its VC.I wanted to fly the A340 in different airline colors so I downloaded the Philippine Airlines & Cathay Pacific A340s. However these two planes do *not* have a virtual cockpit (as mentioned in the ReadMe file)Is there a file I can get that will add a VC to these two A340s?[2]Is it possible to have a VC *and* see the wing-view*? Are there any files from Posky to do this?Thanks!!!! :)*For those who dont know...wing-view is this cool view in the Posky A340 where you press the numpad 1 & 3 keys and you see the leading edge of the wing and the engines...its really well done and looks very real! Thing is in the VC-enabled A340 you dont see the wing-view...