Sign in to follow this  
Guest j-mo

Newbie to AVSIM

Guest Monty52

How do I get started flying on line? The home page for AVSIM is so crowdd with stuff I can't navigate. I'm a beginner to online flying and have FS2002 on my PC. Where do I navigate to join some online flying as an observer?

Guest j-mo

Welcome, Monty!You'll want to get familiar with VATSIM. Go here http://www.vatsim.net/ and explore. Also, you might want to peruse the VATSIM forum here. Go to the main forum page and scroll down until you fine it.If you have any questions, there are plenty of folks there who'll assist you.

Guest deKoven

>Welcome, Monty!>>You'll want to get familiar with VATSIM. Go here>http://www.vatsim.net/ and explore. Also, you might want to>peruse the VATSIM forum here. Go to the main forum page and>scroll down until you fine it.>>If you have any questions, there are plenty of folks there>who'll assist you.For me, especially as a beginner, VATSIM was not the place to start. If you want to get into online the easiest, IMHO, check out the Bush Flying Unlimited forum further down the page. I fly with them and also with Alaskan Winds and Emma Field. :D