Sign in to follow this  
Guest freequest

How do i lean a the beaver?

Hi GuysNow iv been useing radial engine aircraft for quite a while but my one problem is what exatly should i look at when lean the misture on on of them..For example the DH2 beaver what should i be looking at and where.BTW i have no problem with modern aircraft cessnas and all theat i know what i should be looking at.O yes it sounds odd that im asking but its still a grey area for me :)

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

G'Day BenWhat I would highly recommend, if you wish to learn more about the intricasies of this popular aircraft, is look over and study the Flight Manual / Checklist.Here's the info on it:File Description:FS2004 Manual/Checklist -- De Havilland DHC-2 Beaver. In PDF-format as a booklet. The Manual/Checklist describes all neccessary settings and operations for the De Havilland DHC-2 Beaver starting with a "dark and cold" panel/engine. From Pre Start - Startup - Before Taxi - Taxi - Before Takeoff - Takeoff - Climb Out - Cruise - Descent - Approach - Landing - Taxi To Ramp - Shutdown - Securing Aircraft - to "cold". Based on the "De Havilland DHC-2 Beaver" aircraft by John L. Woodward and panel by Fred Choate. Freeware by Werner Schott, Switzerland Filename: fs9dhc2.zip License: Freeware Added: 20th June 2004 Downloads: 3 Author: Werner Schott Size: 636kb You can get it here in the Avsim library.http://library.avsim.net/sendfile.php?Loca...=ftp&DLID=49786best wishes,Heather

Thanks HeatherIt was just niggiling at me and the normal flat piston engine leaning didnt appear to be doing anything :)