Sign in to follow this  
Guest Maribell

FSX Weather themes in FS9

Guest Maribell

Many may already know this but I just learned you can actually use FSX Weather themes in FS9 This is great as i noticed a great improvement i just backed-up my Weather Folder within FS9 and placed the FSX weather folder in its place works great

Ive been using the FSX ORBX Weather theme in fs9 and runs great no crashes everything is running as it should 

Guest Maribell

Yes i find it much more Pleasant, For example when i use one of my See fog Themes The fog Mist is much more visible to me,also Performance is also great ive experienced no FPS loss

Guest Maribell

Cool. I might give it a go. I'm all for experimenting! So just the themes, not the actuall FSX textures?

Yep just drop the weather folder in your main fs9 folder and overwrite whats there just backup your original FS9 Weather folder inside the main FS9 Folder before doing so

if you have other themes from other sceneries in your FS9 Folder like me i have CKAP And other themes just make a complete copy of your FS9 Weather folder and paste it in  a backup folder somewhere  then overwrite the original your other fs9 themes will still remain

As you can see i now have ORBX Theme in FS9 And its great  B) ORBX