Sign in to follow this  
Silver_Dragon

Jim Mackonochie memorial

Hi Guys, 

As many of you know we sadly lost Jim this year, he was a dear friend to the DCS community and it would have been his 66th birthday on the 26th of September. 

As such with Chris from VEAO we will be doing a memorial formation and passes in respect to Jim and what he meant to all of us. 

Virtual Aerobatics is honored to host this flypast, I will be raising the player limit specifically for this event and removing the collision damage so everyone can take part regardless of ability. 

I ask each of you who enjoys this hobby of ours to spare half an hour tomorrow and come show everyone how much Jim is respected and missed for his dedication to the community. 

I have a dedicated mission for this and we would love to see every slot taken and people waiting for slots for this. 

Jim was a great man and I am fortunate enough to say that I knew him and spent many times discussing anything and everything with him. Memories that will stay with me forever. 

We will be having a flight briefing at 19:00GMT (20:00 BST) and aim to start up and take off at 19:15/20:15

I sincerely hope that we see as many people as our server can hold tomorrow.

Spread the word, lets show the world what Jim meant to us. 

Pman

As the wind blows, way up high,
I soar like a bird into the sky.
As I spread my wings, in flight,
Do not cry, do not fight.
I am amongst the clouds, and rain and sun,
Where I belong, where I came from.
Remember me close, remember me near,
For true flying legends, are always here.

Only a community member with intent maintain informed to the simulator community about DCS: World news and progress

More news to the front....

Disclaimer: I´m not member of DCS: World team, Eagle Dynamic team or None official 3rd party.

Jim Mackonochie Memorial video:

Only a community member with intent maintain informed to the simulator community about DCS: World news and progress

More news to the front....

Disclaimer: I´m not member of DCS: World team, Eagle Dynamic team or None official 3rd party.