Sign in to follow this  
imranaviator

how P3D2 will run with Intel HD4000?

My computer is i5-3570K@ 3.8ghz, 4GB 1600mhz, can't overclock (dont have cooler)

Did anyone tested p3d2 only using Intel HD4000?? how was the performance?

I run fsx(all tweaks) with ngx at medium to high settings(4096 tex.) + enb and many other graphic addons. I get little low fps but smooth enough for me(20-30fps) but in addon airports it drops to 15 or even less.

I get better fps with AXE though, also with high res. overcast clouds, those hit little on fps..

as speaking of performance of intel HD4000, I have played other dx11 games like farcry3(low), assasin creed 3(med), cod bo bo2 mw3 (all at med settings), bf3(ultra low) and some other several dx11 games in low-med settings and still they looked hot trust me :P I get better fps ~25. So I wonder, as we all know p3d2 is gpu intensive now but still will it run fairly smooth as these games did and still look gud as screenshots compared to fsx as carefully tweaked/customized??

Or even if it will run fine, In what things/factors I'll need to be careful or adjust in P3Dv2???

Thanks ;)