Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

reck09

777 graphic issues

I purchased the 777 recently and ever since I have been having some major CTD issues, as well as various textures. To start, I had 8.1 installed and would CTD with the 777 within seconds or minutes. That was fixed after installing Win 7 64. This problem I am having now is when I use the after about 3o minutes of nothing but CRZ, I will make an adjustment to the FMC and the whole sim will lock up. This happens less frequently than the next issue. The main issue I am dealing with occurs in different ways. If I hit left Alt, the bar will appear with no words or texture. I can make a selection based on memory. A short time after this happens, I loose textures completely if I change the view in any way, either using A or S. No matter what I do, the textures never come back. The sim does not freeze during this. Another problem I can replicate is watching an instant replay. As soon as I select it there are no textures on the plane or scenery. Some times there are patches of textures but most times not. Leaving the replay does not fix this issue. I have used stock planes to try and replicate the issue, however the issue only occurs when using the 777. I posted some pictures

post-324082-0-78309100-1387116878.jpg.

Any help, suggestions or ideas would be appreciated. Thanks.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!