Sign in to follow this  
thomasbosc

Connetion Problem

hi,

me and my friend can not share 737ngx,

we did everything we opened the doors, created a session, we even cleared on windows firewall,

the questions that I do in clientsetting.ini the FO should put the ip of the Captain? ,

And then the pilot desk is compatible with fsx normal or you have to have the acceleration?.

thomas

The client needs to connect to the server for shared cockpit to become available. Yes, you need input the ip address of the server. You may add the ip to the ClientSettings.ini for simplicity.

If you are unsure about your flight sim being compatible, just run the DP Compatibility Tester.exe that is included with v1.4.3.

1: Start Fsx

2: Run DP Compatibility Tester.exe

This application will connect to fsx directly, checks the installed sim connect versions for any issues that may prevent Desk Pilot from working correctly.

Michael Harders

Hello

Can't find the DP Compatibility Tester.exe.

Could you please ell me where I can find it, I only see the DP Cpt and DP FO.

Thancks

Hello

Can't find the DP Compatibility Tester.exe.

Could you please ell me where I can find it, I only see the DP Cpt and DP FO.

Thancks

It is located within the installation directory. For example: C:\Desk Pilot 1.4.3(Free)\

Your looking for a file named DP Compatibility Tester.zip. You will have to unzip this file to get access to the  DP Compatibility Tester.exe.

Michael Harders