Sign in to follow this  
kehoshi

Offset position by ILS landing

Flying the iFly 737NG
When landing at EIDW on ILS RWY28 I am finding myself postioned to the right of the runway. The Jepperson Charts (2012) show the ILS as having a course of 279 degrees. The bgl file that I am using shows, in ADE and AFX, a course of 275.3 (True). Although I have not landed at the other ILS runways at this airport I imagine that they are the same namely the aircraft lands to the left/right of actual runway. In my aircraft FSC everything looks o/k and I have the course correctly set on the course panel (279). How can I correct the bgl file to allow me to land on runway centerline. I have tried the magvar corrector but to no avail, it still shows the ADE and AFX headings.