Sign in to follow this  
Guest babewatcher

RWY12 textures

Guest babewatcher

Hi allIs anyone else experiencing problems with rwy12 textures not showing up at some airports. I have noticed that the shell and chevron fuel tankers and the GA static aircraft all show up with blank textures in FS9. However using the Runway12 placement program the textures all appear properly when the object is selected for input to the scenery. After rebooting FS9 the objects appear but the textures are blank. I must add that all the other rwy12 textures show up perfectly fine and it is only these 2 fuel trucks and the small cessna's that are showing up blank.Does anyone have any ideas?. I have updated the textures to the latest version and the problem still exists.Don

Guest babewatcher

SeevThank you so much for the reply. I ran of search of my computer as suggested for the "add_SeevKahn.Bgl" and lo and behold for some reason I found a copy of it in my fs9/addon Scenery/scenery file mixed in with my afcads. The only reason I can explain for it being in there is some other addon scenery suggested that this file be put there. As it was only the GA aircraft etc related to this particular BGL that I was missing the textures to, I removed the bgl from this folder and left it in the other addon scenery folders including the static object folder and the problem I was experiencing is solved. Others having problems with textures not showing up may want to check their addon scenery/scenery file for these rwy12 bgls. Having these in this scenery file is obviously causing a conflict of some sort.once again thanks so much for the reply and this great addon programDon