Sign in to follow this  
Guest av84fun

Tupeluv144/Bears favorite

Guest shelley1995

Hi, Downloaded this beauty from bears picks. I am haveing heck of a time installing. I have read the how to section but I still don't understand. There are several unzips amongst other things to do. Anyone have this plane and can you help me with the install? Thanks you much, S.

Guest av84fun

I am not sure why you are having problems. When I downloaded I got a zip file. When I clicked on it there was a single install icon and the standard avsim text file. When I clicked on the install icon, I got an extraction window. I did the extraction and got a single install.exe icon. I launched that and the install was automatic.Possibly you DLd the wrong file. If I recall there are several livery files and a scenery file as well.Hope this helps.

Guest av84fun

I just want to add that the Tupeluv 144 is an astonishing achievement for a freeware aircraft. It is as good as any payware machine I have flown and better than some.You do have to get used to metric system conversions for altitude and airspeed and know how to read Russian would help in figuring out the guages. But there is an EXCELLENT manual that can be printed out or to save ink, I just drew the panel on a piece of paper and wrote down what guages and switches are what.FANTASTIC machine!