Sign in to follow this  
lakim395

Roland Laborie A400 Cargo Linda

Hello all this is my first post with reference to Linda and the A400 I have been reading how to find the lua controls within the tracer section Linda. Having found them I am at a total loss of how to make the system controls (Module)  for this aircraft I am afraid at my age ( 60)  I for the life of me don't understand how to programme these modules, looking at for example the edit section of the Avro 146 module it just confuses the life/hell out of me is there any step by step instructions line by line what each of these mean and how you add a control, please don't say read the 2 manuals as I have and can get on with programming the standard fsx/fsuipc controls but this module section has got me pulling out what hair i have left, I have built a generic pedestal which I want to associate the vc start up etc. Can any one help or has anyone done a module for this aircraft ?

many thanks

Lakim395