Sign in to follow this  
anuk234a

Srilankan Airlines Oneworld Livery a330 Fsx Repaint request!

Hey sup guys i need a repaint for the Thomas Ruth a330 fsx The Repaint is the Sri lankan Airlines Oneworld Livery for the a330 if anyone could do this repaint for FSX   it would be highly Appriciated Thx  :lol:

Hey sup guys i need a repaint for the Thomas Ruth a330 fsx The Repaint is the Sri lankan Airlines Oneworld Livery for the a330 if anyone could do this repaint for FSX it would be highly Appriciated Thx :lol:

hey friend , I have done the repaint of Srilankan Airlines Oneworld livery sendme your email i ll send it to you

Edited by Hasindu818

Hasindu818 can you please send me a copy of the oneworld srilankan a330? I am not able to message you my email so I will provide it here: goboeing@gmail.com. Thanks a lot!