Sign in to follow this  
Guest tooohip

Dangerous Airports Database (Alive and Well)!

Guest tooohip

As you most likely know Phil Sauerteig has run this fantastic site for years, however time constraints have forced him to bow out of the day-to-day operations of this great resource. As of 19:05 Zulu on February 25, 2005, the new http://dangerousairports.com (DAD) site is officially complete and live! This is a good day for me personally as I've spent countless hours over the past two weeks transferring Phil's data to our new database.We have inported Phil's data to the new site and will now begin to update the scenery and other links in the upcoming weeks. The new DAD website has a new forum, which includes an area for you to suggest airports and a screenshot forum for those Dangerous Screenshots ;-)I once again thank Phil for all his hard work over the past few years that has allowed me personally to enjoy some places around the world I may never have known about. I now look forward to updating our database info and introducing new places or features at the new DAD.HAVE FUN AND ENJOY! Thank you!LanceDAD Administrator/webmaster