Sign in to follow this  
Guest GabrielR

Paste Text into Kneeboard

Hello, I did a search on this forum and found an interesting thread about pasting text into the electronic kneeboard in FS2K4. There was a link that had a file that provided this capability. The link however has expired. Does anyone out there have a file that allows text to be pasted from the clipboard into the FS2K4 kneeboard? Robert Williamson

Guest GabrielR

It is very easy if you have any program that can edit HTML, i guess including MS WOrd could do it.Just Save a flight, Make it default and call it something that you can remember.Now with a program that can edit html create a text file and save it in your flights, path usually is My Documentys/FS9 Flights or something like that. Save it with the same name of the flight you just saved.Close FS and reopen it and select the flight, the text you just edited will appear both on the flight briefing page and also on your Key board during flight.There i always past some links like www.FSCharts.com and the links to some utilities to calculate Headwind components and the like.