Sign in to follow this  
CathayA340

Another Faulty Saitek Throttle Quadrant

Hello,

My previous post was about a saitek throttle quadrant with an axis that did not operate correctly. 

Now here is another part of the story :

A few weeks ago, I sent in my saitek throttle quadrant and yoke system because the yoke did not work. I received a new one just today, and the yoke works. The throttle quadrant, on the other hand, does not! I trade in a faulty product for a new one, but I get a faulty one! The pins do not seem to look correct. I plug it into the yoke, it powers on the green light, but the computer does not detect any movement. All the buttons seem to be pressed.

Any fixes, or do I have to go through another ticket with Mad Catz?

Thanks in advance.

It seems to me that you don't have a hardware problem but a unwilling Registry.

Try this : Go to the Official Saitek Forum and look for : 'Calibrating pro flight yoke/throttles' First of all make a backup  and then give snagars' solution a try. I did, and it worked !

Cheers, Ben

It seems to me that you don't have a hardware problem but a unwilling Registry.

Try this : Go to the Official Saitek Forum and look for : 'Calibrating pro flight yoke/throttles' First of all make a backup  and then give snagars' solution a try. I did, and it worked !

Cheers, Ben

Thanks for the help! Now when I plug it in, the yoke powers on but not the throttle

EDIT : It does power on, I tried the fix by admin but it didn't work. Where is snagar's solution?

When you followed snagars' solution, then afterwards you have to calibrate the yoke and throttles in FSX. Try that please. Before starting the PC pull the USB's out an when PC fired up connect them again and then calibrate. Succes,

Ben

When you followed snagars' solution, then afterwards you have to calibrate the yoke and throttles in FSX. Try that please. Before starting the PC pull the USB's out an when PC fired up connect them again and then calibrate. Succes,

Ben

I tried that and it still didn't work, oh well. I sent a support ticket to Saitek for another one and they will be sending it shortly - thank you for your help though :)