Sign in to follow this  
Guest dogknot

fs9.cfg where is it..check this

Guest Wizard

Already followed these procedures..no 'joy'HelpQuestion, I know it has been asked before, however,..embarassed here, I can not find the FS9.cfg in 'my computor' /Even using the folowing steps?Thanks1) Launch your Control Panel and select FOLDER OPTIONS.2) Click on the VIEW tab3) Scroll down until you see

Guest Philip Olson

Here is the exact path that I copied from the address bar when I am looking at my FS9.cfg file C:Documents and SettingsPhilip OlsonApplication DataMicrosoftFS9 of course you have to change my name into whatever user name FS9 was installed under. Maybe in your case FS9 was installed under a different user name?Philip Olsonhttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/supporter.jpg

Try this simple solutionClick Start, Search...and search for fs9.cfgOnce you locate it, create a shortcut to it for easy access..-John

Guest dogknot

Depends on your Operating System too (XP, Windows ME, etc.)1. Double-click "My Computer"2. At the top of the toolbar select "Tools/Folder Options"3. In the "Folder Options" window, select the "View" tab and activate/select "Show hidden files and folders"4. "Apply" and "OK"The fs9.cfg file is located in:Windows 2000 and Windows XP: C:Documents and SettingsusernameApplication DataMicrosoftFS9. Windows 9x and Windows ME: WINDOWSApplication DataMicrosoftFS9