Sign in to follow this  
Guest GOP

Flight One Software: Ultimate Terrain - Canada and Alaska

I just noticed the announcement for this package on the Avsim homepage. First off I currently do not have a credit card that allows me to purchase online. As a immigrant to the United States my bank says my history is not long enough to give me one! So my card is a debit visa, since it is tied to my actual bank account, internet transaction for me are at this time to risky! Ford let me finance an 05 Excursion, so you would think the bank would risk a small issuance of credit via Visa or some other card!!!!!! I digress, checked out the screen shots and the area's shown are ones I've really flown over. My Dad kept his planes at Boundary Bay (near Vancouver), my Grand Parents lived near Hope and the other trips for fishing etcetera, took us over Alert Bay. Plus I lived in Toronto, trips out of the island airport to Montreal, etcetera! I'm getting my credit worthy Brother to buy for me! The thing that gets me on the hook is the over head shot of Vancouver and the GVA (greater van area) is that they have added more urban landscape around Boundary Bay, ie: Tsawwassen Ferry Causway and Point Bob (Roberts) has some urban appearance as well! At least in the screens places in Canada that I sometimes fly around look more like I remember. So very opptomistic and full review when I actuelly have the add-on!

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!