Sign in to follow this  
Guest Knikolaes

BAE-146 with a VC

Hey all. I have a few freeware 2D panel versions of the BAE-146 and i also have the Eurowings Professional version, which also just has a 2D panel.Any ideas on where I can manage to find a BAE-146 with a good VC? Either Payware or Freeware? Needs to be FS9 Compatable.Thanks all.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

There are no BAE-146's available with a VC at this time.Dan.

Awwww. Okees. Many thanks. Was really hoping.

If you go to Jon Murchison's website you'll see some screenshots of his upcoming VC for his BAE-146.

Awesome!!!! Very nice. Know the link to his site? Out of town at the moment and wont be home to my "readme" files until Tuesday.

There is a new 146 just uploaded to Avsim that has a vc (untextured so far). The aircraft is a work of art.Todd

Aye I am going to check out both when possible.The reason I brought up the subject in the first place is the entry video for UPSVAC (UPS Virtual Cargo) has a clip in it that I could swear was a VC'd BAE, but never got a reply from their web master confirming it was so. So I started searching other forums for a lead to it because it looked like a really nice VC.That one from Jon Murchison looks like it is going to be very nice indeed.