Sign in to follow this  
Guest DLM9000

Broken Bridges

Guest DLM9000

I installed some mesh and now my bridges don't line up with the coast lines. Some fall short, and some are simply in the wrong place. I know that this is the difference between the Default mesh and the add on mesh. I also had a problem with the USA Roads lining up with the bridges.I notmaking a negative comment about FSGenesis or FScene. These products make FS world much more realistic. The world below is so interesting to look at that I actually flew a helicoptor to view it (ooh yuk.) In my local area (Tidewater Region, Virgina) bridges very important, and we have some nice ones. (Hampton Roads Bridge Tunnel, Monitor Merrimac Bridge Tunnel, James River Bridge, The High Rise Bridge, Port Norfolk Brige, The Berkley Bridge,... and, oh yeah, the Chesapeake Bay Bridge Tunnel.) I am running FS9.1I installed FSGenesis Land Class and Terrain Mesh for the US.I installed FSGenesis US Data Streams and Utilities.I installed FScene Spring Textures.I installed USA Roads, with no roads cross water (because they did not line up with the bridges.) I don't think there is anything I can do, but I just wanted to ask the forum to see if there were any ideas out there. Bridges must be a very labor intensive part of MSFS. I doubt anyone would want to make a bridge correction BGL for the 30 meter mesh.DM