Sign in to follow this  
Guest Traffic

Texture reload with a twist

Guest Traffic

I've finally tweaked FS9 to my liking. I have successfully got rid of all stutters and blurry textures and I'm averaging just over 40fps in almost all scenarios.I guess the price that I'm paying for that came in the form of an inflight texture reload but it's strange. ATC chatter would be minimal leading up to the moment of reload, and right after that it seems as though the flood gates are open for AI and ATC chatter.Its as though AI traffic have been lurking quietly in the background until the texture reload takes place and then they all come at once. Seems like the texture reload itself has something to do with AI traffic?Can anyone who's experienced this shed some light as to what causes this annoying inflight reload?If it helps, my AI traffic percentage is 40% and I have 1GB RAM with about 1.5GB of page file, with bare minimum background services running.I'd appreciate any help.

Guest Traffic

Please disregard post. It sounds like its the TimeZone bug.