Sign in to follow this  
Guest AdrianFoot

New network for online military flying?

Ladies and Gentlemen,I am looking for feedback regarding the possibility of forming a new online virtual flight/atc network for the purpose of military operations only. I have already received lots of support from the French Flight Simulation Development Team (developers of the new FSInn) as well as provisional support from VATSIM.At present there are a vast number of Military VAs. These VAs either use VATSIM/IVAO/both/their own private FSD server. Many, unfortunately, choose the latter option due to the fact that there are no restrictions placed on them - that is to say that they can connect whenever they want and undertake any operation they want. The new idea that I am proposing will allow such a connection. It will, of course, have certain policy enforced but it will not prevent any military operation. The FSFDT have offered some interesting updates to FSInn (for military operations) if this venture proves to be successful.I am looking for feedback regarding this venture. Unfortunately several, more unprofessional, forums have just voted negatively in polls but have not actually given me feedback and why they would not like a network of this kind. If you disagree with this idea then please do tell me but give me details as to why. On the other hand if you would like this new venture to come to life, please let me know and tell me what you would like to be included.As an example of support from the community we have been speaking with VATSIM. Harv Stein, VATSIM President, has told me that if we are established for 6 months, and have a total of 1000 members or more, VATSIM will review a proposal to recognise us as their military alternative. This is a LONG way from fruition but is an indication of our committment to making this work (should you vote that you would like it).I look forward to hearing from you - if you would like to discuss things personally you can contact me at adrian.foot@sandhurstfoundation.org as well as ladieslikeadys@hotmail.com on MSN Messenger.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!