Sign in to follow this  
aplanedrvr

Airspeed fluctuations

Forgive me if this has been addressed before, as I hadn't seen the post if one exists.

Is there a command line or something that can be done to stabilize the airspeed indicator?  I'm a real world pilot flying real world 737's and various GA aircraft.  None of the aircraft I fly have airspeed indicators as sensitive as XPlane's indicator.  There must be a way to dampen the airspeed fluctuations such that it is more stable and auto-throttles won't keep chasing the airspeed. 

I know some will say, "Yea, but that's how it is in real life."  It actually is not like that in real life unless you're in a serious mountain wave or the winds are gusting at the surface.

Thanks.