Sign in to follow this  
Guest Ray

Ultimate Terrain Alaska/Canada

Guest jwhak1

Hello Fellow PilotsI am just chatting away here...But I am looking for ideas from those that have walked the paths or know of others who have told the stories they have walked...I currently have fs9, ActiveSky2004.5, AlertPro, Ultimate Traffic2004, American Data Roads Rails Streams, and Some FS Genesis Mesh...As far as what I need to upgrade to next kinda at a loss... I want to get her as real as I can... Been thinking about Radar Contact it is just beta for fs2004 at this time I think, and I have got my eyes on FS Passengers.Would anyone have any Ideas or suggestions for me? One question I have is I have not purchase FS Genesis Alaska Mesh yet and I was wondering If Ultimate Terrain and the FS Genesis Mesh would kinda buttheads at all? And do I even need to purchase a Mesh at all with Ultimate Terrain Alaska/Canada?Oh and I have been contemplating on purchasing USA Waters and was wondering If that would co-exist with American Data and FS Genesis Mesh alright? Thanks All For Sharing The Love Of Flight Simming.

Guest Ray

Hi Joel;as i have done usa waters - it works with Justin terrain or my freeware terrains for the usa - without any problem.You can also find my Freeware alaska mesh here on avsim or also in other major freeware site - and keep an eye on usa waters version 1.1 - due very soon.ray

Guest jwhak1

Well Thank Ya Sir. Any info I can get is greatly appreciated especially from the veterans. Thanks Again.One question I have is if I purchase the later USA Waters do I have to pay to get it upgraded?

Guest Ray

Hi Josh;nobody pay for any upgrade or newly released version of any purchased scenery i do until FS10 is released - ray

Guest davidvoogd

I'd recommend holding off for Ultimate Terrain USA instead of USA WatersUSA Waters - 35 Euros!-Contains WatersUltimate Terrain USA - (Ultimate Terrain Canada / Alaska price $29.99 US)-Contains Waters, roads, railroads, 3d night lighting, landclass for cities and towns , golf courses and parks in their real locations and dimensions, different road and night lighting textures sets, and more!Ultimate Terrain is fully compatible with FSGenesis mesh.

Guest Ray

Hi David;If that is the case:he can download the freeware roads and railways package i've done for the Usa - freely available usa waters version 1.1 - includes - city - towns - villages - golf courses - national parks - city parks - with a reserve for a Tons of more data that can be added to those described above.and it can be used with the Freeware usa and alaska 38.2 m terrains - i've done - and the forthcoming usa 19.2 m terrain - - and you will see what will come next.never mind a Mapserver membership - where he can download all the work we have done - for a nominal fixed fee -ray