Sign in to follow this  
Peter22

PMDG MD11 2d copit

Hi guys suddenly my 2d co pit started having a different look. It has become transparent like and I can see the runway thru the cabin of the plane also the cabin is so large and the front window of the cabin is now set up high that I cannot see the runway only the clouds and sky. I have uninstalled and re-installed my780 nvidia drivers everything and it is still the same. 

Any advise will be appreciated. FSX Nvidia GTX 780 Windows 7 ultimate I7 CPU 7770k

I own both 737 and MD11 they both look the same ...it happens just today.....   :wacko:

Peter22

I have a screen shot but not sure how post it here

sorry my ignorance

Hi guys suddenly my 2d co pit started having a different look. It has become transparent like and I can see the runway thru the cabin of the plane also the cabin is so large and the front window of the cabin is now set up high that I cannot see the runway only the clouds and sky. I have uninstalled and re-installed my780 nvidia drivers everything and it is still the same. 

Any advise will be appreciated. FSX Nvidia GTX 780 Windows 7 ultimate I7 CPU 7770k

I own both 737 and MD11 they both look the same ...it happens just today.....   :wacko:

Peter22

I have a screen shot but not sure how post it here

sorry my ignorance

Solved ...Solved in Options>setings>display>aircraft>2-D panel transparency.