Sign in to follow this  
NM5K

Removing Default Commercial Traffic

Guest pranavkumarz

Hi,I tried removing the default FS9 commercial traffic using the download available on project ai - but I still continue to see the default airlines.What am I doing wrong or what can be the reasons for this?Thanks,-Pranav

You can remove either ALL default traffic or none of it.To remove it all, delete the file trafficXXXXXXX.bgl from your scenery folder (XXXXXXX can be anything I think) or better rename it to something that does not have the extension bgl in it (so traffic.bbb would work, traffic.bgl.old will not).After that install your new AI traffic.PAI I think have a tool to do this for you.

Guest danowat

"You can remove either ALL default traffic or none of it."Thats not strictly true, PAI have files for removing the airliner default traffic, and this means you can leave the default GA traffic intact.A better way I found was to decompile the default traffic BGL, then open the flightplans in AITM, you can then remove the flightplans for a specific plane.I did this and removed all the airliner traffic, but kept the GA and some of the "specials", i.e. the DC3, Jenny etc etc.Dan.

Guest lemonadedrinker

Hi. Check out Tom Gibsons site-www.calclassic.com for really useful stuff on AI, and everything else come to think of it!

What I did was repaint and rename all the default planes, so the "fs9" commercial traffic is run using "real" airlines. IE: instead of say landmark, it might be Delta instead, for that particular aircraft, in it's order in the cfg file, etc...MK