Sign in to follow this  
aviator02

Need help building cessna 172 cockpit at home

i am planning to build cessna 172 trainer at home for my personal use.

I have already looked up for the complete set of hardware at different sites and planning to order soon.

But before ordering the instruments i want to gather knowledge on setuping up the trainer on my 5 monitors and each measuring 27 inches with 1080p resolution.

I want to drive fsx on these 5 monitors so i am confused whether a single pc with good hardware installed with eyefinity card R295x2 will be able to handle these 5 displays at 30fps in most scenerios, or do i need to crossfire with another R295x2 to provide extra power to my setup.

I alse read somewhere that to get acceptable frame rates in 5 monitor setup you need atleast 2 pc running fsx jointly but i am not sure how it can be done?

Can anybody please help me in setuping my machine running my all displayes or what do you guys suggest?