Sign in to follow this  
Col1948

World Map Not working

Hello everyone have, I'm back to FS after a long spell, I am only running it on a laptop at the moment but it's not too bad.

I don't have the sliders on max or any fancy scenery.

I've recently set up some ai aircraft and slowly catching up with some of the newer stuff that came out after I left the sim, I do have FSX but it won't run on this machine, or not very well anyway so for now I'm still with FS9.

Any way my first question, I always like to have a quick look at the map just to see where I am out of interest, but in the last couple of days it doesn't update, when I click on it it just shows the AC at the start airport and this is after I've been flying for a while, I know I'm well away from there, so any ideas please?