Sign in to follow this  
Guest Anthony_D

Problems with Markus Brunner's GA Traffic

Guest Anthony_D

Afternoon All,I've had GA Traffic for quite a while, but recently I've been having problems with the aircraft that I find at numerous airports.I downloaded Dee Waldrons Citation and Gulfstream models. According to AFCAD, the citation has a radius of 11m and the guldstream has a radius of 13m.To take one typical afcad modified Airport (Kemi-tornio EFKE). The parking inventory is as follows:Gate Medium * 1 (38m radius)Ramp GA Small * 6 (10m radius)I often find a gulfstream parked here on the Gate Medium space - obviously it can't park anywhere else. Both afcad & the gulfstream's aircraft.cfg file say that the gulfstream has parking type = ramp. Also, citations often fly here, but because the gulfstream occupies the Gate, the citations disappear right after touchdown due to a lack of alternative parking spaces.Question:Does the GA-Traffic package take any consideration of parking radius and type when generating flightplans? My understanding is that it does do this and previously I've never had a problem with ga occupying airliner gates. Would anyone be able to help me on this matter?I'm running GA Traffic 1.0.0.5 (from file ga-traffic-setup.zip)Percent of GA Parking Spaces is set to 100.The parking inventory in Ga-Traffic for the above airport appears correctly.RegardsAnthony Dyer