Sign in to follow this  
iflyaa4u

Strange acceleration during taxi

When taxiing in the Aerosoft Airbus Extended, I get strange bursts of acceleration during taxi when I'm using the DX10 fixer.  I will be taxing at around 15kts and then all of a sudden it will accelerate to about 30 knots until I hit the brakes.  This doesn't happen in any of my other aircraft such as the PMDG models.  This only happens during taxi, I haven't noticed this in flight.  The reason I bring this up in the DX10 forum is, that if I switch back to DX9, I don't have this issue.  So, I don't know if this is some sort of issue with the Airbus and DX10 or not.  I've tried calibrating my Saitek throttles through FSUIPC and through regular FSX.  So, I'm a bit baffled.  Any suggestions would be welcome.

Thanks!

Denny

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hi Denny, I had the same issue with the new airbus on both FSX & P3D. I tracked it down to OpusFSI Dynamic Head Movement. If you are using OpusFSI, try the airbus without it and see if that fixes it. I don't use the DX10 fixer so I can't comment on that. Hope you get it sorted out.

Thanks for the response.  I don't use the OpusFSI, I do use EZdok but I don't use the Dynamic Head Movement during taxi on that particular view.  I do use it in another view during landing.  This strange acceleration doesn't happen in DX9, only DX10 and it only happens in the Airbus Extended.  I will try turning off the DHM in all views and see if that helps.  Thanks a bunch for your suggestion.