Sign in to follow this  
dva51

Legnano and the Alto Milanese area (FS9)

Hello to all   :BigGrin:

I open this post to tribute, first of all, to my hometown (Legnano, NW Italy) telling something within Flight Simulation 2004 and, even if, imagining the interest is limitated ... to my countrymen.

It is a first scenery very "amateur", posted in 2011 (legnano_v1, AVSim library); it is mainly realized with the Generic Building System also using some existing objects.

Positioning is approximate, made on elevation standard FS9 and related terrain.

It is certainly not a mesterpiece, but only a small gift of a scenery-maker amateur for his own town.

greetings

:wink: Aldo

... I add that there is a small revision, still posted in 2011, which added two peculiarities of Legnano: the statue of "Teresa", a great symbol of traditional dialect town and a representation of the "Palio of town Districts", inside the stadium.

And now, after four years and with the help of meshes and photo-realistic terrain by Daniele Lanfranchi, is "under-work" a general review of this scenery of the "Alto Milanese" area which, together with sceneries of Cameri, Turbigo, Trecate and Casorezzo make more realistic to fly from/to Malpensa and Linate airports ... turning a blind eye to the "frame rate".

here a video of the work at present

https://youtu.be/Qkm-WcRb0jc

greetings

;) Aldo