Help required regarding No Runway lights on default airports.

Well im aware of the usual Nvidia driver issue that caused disappearance of these default and addon runway lights but this is something different. I upgraded to Nvidia 353 and the issue was fixed until recently when the lights disappeared again . I dont really remember what i did different that caused it , maybe adding rex 4 runway lights or anything , cant recall any drastic step nonetheless.

Anyway ive literally tried everything but i am not getting the lights back......

All airports are suffering from the issue except the big ones from Aerosoft , Flytampa and Taxi2Gate. I tried pushing the airport (facing the problem) down in scenery priority - down to the "default" P3D scenery level that is the absolute lowest in the list and thats where the runway lights APPEARED also mashing up both the sceneries + buildings (default +addon) into a mess.

So the lights are there at the very bottom layer but any airport i add covers them up or masks them and they are not visible anymore !!

Help Required !