Sign in to follow this  
GerarDream

Three questions about FS 2004

Hi, I'm new here and almost new in FS.I have the next questions:1 - What is Aadvark. I've downloaded several airplanes, but in the case of the Boing 737 Aerolineas Argentinas, I've consulted with real pilots of the company and they don't know an Aadvark model. Is the name of the model designer or something like this?2 - There is a way to REALLY uninstall FS? I've uninstalled the game to "clean" some trouble but when I install it always remain as before. I uninstall the game, delete the folder, delete the folder in My documents, delete the entries in the windows registry and delete a prefernces file I've founded in windows or windows/system32 folder. Anyway, when I reinstall the game, everything is the same as before.3 - Is there some program to made FS2000/FS2002 to FS2004 conversions?Thanks

Guest firehawk44

1 - Aadvark is a maker of AI aircraft, not aircraft you can use to fly in FS2K4.2 - Looks like the only file you missed deleted was the FS9.cfg file located in your Document and Settings folder (hidden).3 - There are no programs to convert old aircraft/scenery to FS2K4. However, many aircraft made for FS2K2 will work in FS2K4. Check with the authors of each aircraft. Same goes for scenery.Welcome to the FS World!Jim