Sign in to follow this  
brack4712

737-900WL Gone (FIXED)

So, I went to install a livery as normal for the 900WL NGX and it showed an error that the file didn't exist. I noticed that the 900 non-winglet was still there. I went into my sim object and found that the WL file was still there just not showing in sim or in operations manager. I saw a file title something like aircraft.cfg but the file time was CFG_OLD. I copied all the contents in that file and pasted it into a new Notepad file and saved it as aircraft.cfg and put it back in the WL folder. I loaded FSX and it was back. None of my liveries saved unfortunately, but I'm just informing everyone that if this happens to you, do this. I didn't do anything to the plane and had flown it just a few days prior to this incident.