Sign in to follow this  
rob315

UV-4 UAV

Hello Everyone,

I am a member of the community over at FSdeveloper, I have a proposal I would like to integrate into X-Plane 10. I require some support from these forums. My goal is create this aircraft on X-Plane plane maker, with realistic engine mappings. Anyone have the time to give me a hand on this endeavor, I have an object file for you to start from. Upon completion this aircraft will be on display at the Bergen Community College's flight lab. I am currently enrolled in a degree program at this location. I am looking for someone to help me out and lets figure out how to get this UAV airborne on X-Plane 10, I have the 3D object file to add to planemaker but want some help to get everything done right.

UV-4 V/STOL UAV

Proposal for Aviation Project

By Robert Gomez
AS.PS.AVT.ADM.STEM

Executive Summary

The world’s demand on the aviation industry is constantly changing. However, without dreams and incentives America would not lead the innovations to meet those changing demands.

The purpose of our project is to future the advancement of unmanned aerial technologies with real world adaptability. The UV-4 V/STOL UAV is an unmanned aerial vehicle designed to transport cargo. With an interior cargo bay the goal of our project is to transport at anytime, anywhere in any condition. Making it possible for companies and industries to move millions of tons of time sensitive materials by decreasing the time required to send goods on their way. 

The future of aeronautics, aviation, and robotics relies on routine unmanned aerial vehicle operations, for multiple purpose including transportation of hazardous payloads, medical, civil, and military cargo. Advances in technology, and upgrades in our transportation infrastructure to support this new type of aircraft. This airframe has been tested to both meet civil and government roles with successful outcome using Lockheed-Martin's Prepar3D ® Software. Our log books support countless hours of flight testing in real world conditions completing several task including climb rate, maneuverability in various weather conditions and other flight and support systems.

Our Project made its first debut during the 2015 STEM C2 Conference at the Bergen Community College with a small display to give the public a glimpse of our first wire sketches and the theory for which our project is founded on.

A vehicle that can operate from both heliport and short fields will be necessary in our fast-paced future. I believe our design can meet those demands. The objective of our STEM proposal is to provide a low cost solution to unmanned V/STOL cargo operations. UV-4 V/STOL UAV is an unmanned vehicle designed to transport cargo. With an interior cargo bay the goal of our project is to transport at anytime, anywhere in any condition.

UV4_1.jpg