Sign in to follow this  
Guest william273

FS Host

Guest william273

last week i thought i'd try FS Host thinking it was a multiplayer server by itself. was i suprised to see a bunch of multiplayer servers pop up out of it. i think it's pretty good. many good servers there with a mature group of people flying. there are also quite a few ATC servers also. an alternative to vatsim for those who have problems getting hooked up and don't know the ATC procedures like myself. they all seem like a good group of people who are willing to help on the spot. teamspeak is another good program that works well with it. again, a no brainer to get running. anyway, for those who don't know about FS Host and want to fly online, check it out. if vatsim is to much, you're not out of luck. william