Sign in to follow this  

scenery.cfg confusion

I am confused about the scenery.cfg layers.In that file, the higher the number, the more priority it has? So if I am supposed to put the Free Flow series about UT USA, should FF have a higher scenery.cfg number that UT? Thanks for the help

Guest firehawk44

Pretty confusing huh? The higher the Area/Layer number in the scenery config, the lower the priority. UT should be a higher priority than FF. So, when you open the Scenery Library, FF should be sitting somewhere above UT and that will make it higher in priority. My Scenery Library shows FF at Priority 9 and UT at Priority 14. The default scenery, which is at the bottom of my Scenery Library is Priority 125 but is Area/Layer 001 in my Scenery.cfg. Extremely confusing I definitely agree! Join the crowd!Jim