Sign in to follow this  
thomasbosc

Duo Airways Recruting !

Hello,
Duo Airways is a new and exciting Virtual Airline that focuses primarily on economical travel. Based out of London Gatwick we fly to a variety of destinations. Why not be a part of our journey...

Duo Airways is in the final stages of development and we are currently looking for staff. To apply for a staff position the only rule is that you do not currently hold a staff position at another VA. We ask that you approach us via e-mail: thomas.boscherini@hotmail.it

If you wish to approach me directly then please PM me on the forums and I can provide our skype id.

The current Vacancies are:
Chief Operations Officer
Chief Personnel Officer
Chief PR Officer
Chief Standards Officer

SITE : http://duoairways.co.uk/

All that is required before you are one of the team is a little chat via E-mail etc just so we can explain the positions and see if you still wish to be a part of our fantastic team!

Kind Regards,

Thomas Boscherini
Owner

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I'm very please to announce that duo airways has officially "taken off" into the European skies. Our low-cost carrier operations are currently based out of London Gatwick airport. We operate a fleet of three B737-800 aircraft on routes from London to cities throughout Europe including Rome, and Barcelona airports. We have plans to add at least another 2 aircraft to our fleet (leased) before August.

Join in 

duoairways.co.uk

1z53te1.png

Dear User!

After a 1 year of developing time, we would like to present a new VA on our skys - duo airways !

Our concept

We would like to offer you a VA with a high grade of realism, but we will never ignore the fun! We also try to organise a partnership with IVAO and VATSIM. A another target is to get a good community. We give you with our Tracker with integrated chat and Forum a great opportunity to do this. Our callsign is fly duo and the ICAO Code is DUO.

Our fleet

We fly on medium-short routes with 2 Dash 8 Q400 on order list and the rest with 3 737-800.

and also 2 A319 on order list

Our hubs

Our Hubs are all located on UK, Gatwick, an airport with one of the most beautiful approaches in the world.

livery?

33cqbmg.png

Hello pilots,

We're back on September with a lot of news ! We're excited;
• New Routes in EU/America 
• New Aircraft for long haul 
• New Pages 
• New Register Page , for every registration we will give you the our 
T-shirt 
• Duo Shop , cool !! Bring our staff! 
• New community 
And more ...