Sign in to follow this  
Guest Knikolaes

AOPA Pilot does article about Flight Simulation

Guest Knikolaes

Greetings, all.I just got my AOPA Pilot magazine (November, 2005 issue)today, and was VERY pleased to read the artical on page 133 entitled "Putting on your game face - Desktop games in training" by Tim Wright. For those of you who are non-AOPA members, you might want to check out this issue, as it is a story about those of us in the flight simulation world that have taken to such a love for flying and have used this wonderful tool for just that - a tool.John Iazzi, who is featured in the article, struck home with me as he started his love for flight exactly how I started mine -- exposure to Flight Simulation.I just thought I would post this here as I found this to be a WONDERFUL article -- one that relates to almost all of us here in the AVSIM forums and in flight simulation. Even if you cannot afford to buy the AOPA magazine, I definately recommend tracking one down from a friend that is in AOPA to read this wonderful story.John - if you read this - grats to you for passing your checkride and grats to your parents for being so supportive :-)