Sign in to follow this  
Guest Drake34

Disappearing Scenery. Please help!

Guest Drake34

Just had something weird happen. My default Nellis AFB scenery is gone. All my AI aircraft are there, but all the runways, taxiways and buildings have disappered. The only scenery I had installed was some scenery made by the guys who did the TR-3B and some Area51 scenery from SimV. I removed those and Nellis is still missing. Tried a couple different planes to see if it was a plane messing things up and that didn't help. I just flew into Nellis the other night and it was all there. This is very weird. Please help.http://www.dreamfleet2000.com/gfx/images/F...s/Mullins01.jpg"A straight line may be the shortest distance between two points, but it is by no means the most interesting."Don MullinsNiceville, FL.