Sign in to follow this  
Guest digipilot

Flight One ATR - Repaint help please

Guest digipilot

I tried an aloha/island air repaint using the text-o-matic program provided by flight one. Everything went smoothly but...the tower will not go by the aloha airlines callsign. How do I set the configuration to have the tower use the proper callsign? Thanks for your input. Tom

Guest allcott

>I tried an aloha/island air repaint using the text-o-matic>program provided by flight one. Everything went smoothly>but...the tower will not go by the aloha airlines callsign. >How do I set the configuration to have the tower use the>proper callsign? Thanks for your input. TomDont think the callsign is included by default in FS, so you probably need editvoicepack to add it.Allcott

Guest digipilot

Didn't have the same problem with FS 2002...isn't it possible to just edit the aircraft config file? If so, where is the callsign inserted?

the entry in the aircraft.cfg file is atc_airline=You definately want to pick up the edit voice pack program though, it adds so many callsigns and adjusts the ones that ship with the game, plus you can select either FAA or ICAO style, and speed up the voices too. Its really great

Guest digipilot

Thanks. I also fixed the problem - on atc_airline it said "aloha airlines" instead of just "aloha". Tom