Sign in to follow this  
John_Cillis

50 North Progress?

Guest Coneman

I gambled and bought the 737 package based on their promise of a vc. Anyone heard anything about it? It would be nice to see some screen shots.Todd

Guest HeavyFan

Hi there! I also Tried to E-mail these guy's on progress of the VC and Wingview model. But got no response at all! As a paying customer, this makes me very Un-Happy! I also know sveral other people that also E-mailed these guy's with No Response at all either! Guess these guy's don't have very good Customer support! There are no Updates on thier web page or a progress report?? I know it says VC and Wingview coming up in thier Updates page, but that was when the model first came out, and Heard Nothing since then! It's a great Model, but Bad Customer SUpport if you ask ME!

Sorry, I have been out of town but wanted to share an email reply I received from 50N shortly after the release of their models. I asked (since adding dynamic wing views only involves cloning the part into the virtual cockpit model) if they had any plans on at least releasing interim models with dynamic wing views. I was surprised to see that their response indicated they did not plan on including dynamic wing views--just static bitmaps of a 737 wing. It seems like English wasn't the first language of the person who responded, so there's a chance something was misunderstood in my question. Here's the verbatim text of their reply-John"There is still a lot of work in front of us... Model is designed in G-max. You are right, developing is time eating process. Our computer widows can talk about it! We decided to release incomplete product because it`s making our hands more free for the next developing and we also wanted to issue it at the time the FS2004 is still alive... VC is now allmost done on model side, but there are more than couple of months of work on basic analog cockpit with INS for -300. In the far future will come semiglass cockpit including FMC for -400/500 with version 2. I know the wing views feature is hot problem. Many our customers is asking about. However personally don`t like this solution, working on static 2D cockpit views for default panel now. Set will include static wing views."