Sign in to follow this  

Faceplates (P4, T8, RP48) for GoFlight modules

If anyone is interested, got some requests for how I make my GoFlight module face plates, so thought it a good idea I should share.

I use Front Panel Designer software (Free)

I've created templates for the P8, T8, RP48.

Adjust the text to whatever you want to use, print out on a printer (suggest Laser with thick paper), then laminate.  Cut out (button wholes I use exacto knife), for switch and/or knob holes I use Long neck 1/4" or 5/16" hole punch.

If you want to get a more professional real metal faceplate, then you can send the templates away to Front Panel Express folks and they will make it happen and ship to you ... if you do order metal faceplates I suggest you leave more space for button clearance on the templates and do ONE first to confirm fit before making several.

Cheers, Rob.