Sign in to follow this  

PMDG 747 v3 Engine Glitches/Texture Issues?

Let me start this off by saying that this is going to almost definitely going to be my fault and that I did something wrong, PMDG probably aren't at fault for this...

Now that I have the disclaimer out of the way, let me move onto my problem:

I just got the Queen for P3D and I love it, I did a early morning departure out of YSSY (Topcat screwed me for T/O configs though...) and was climbing through 33000FT at 8 AM local time (Please not that this issue seems to only happen in the morning?) and when I went to admire the beautiful RB211's, I had this weird texture glitch arise where there were jagged parts of the fan and the central part of it was dissapearing/flickering.  This started when I moved from my engine view from the 1st Class Cabin to go in front of the engine.  It stayed like this for a few hours until midday (again, local time) or so, even though I had changed my view to the flight deck and other views as well .  I have tried using the Queen on another computer with different rendering settings but I still got the same issue in, but it only occurred when looking into the engine from the front and in the morning.

Does anyone have this issue or know what may be causing it?

(The flickering of the central area of the fan is not seen in this photo.)

http://imgur.com/a/nvURQ

I cannot get an image to show on the avsim forums - sorry.