Sign in to follow this  
Mr.Boeing7x

P3D PMDG 737 does not properly illuminate the ground in the VC

Hello from Germany, and apologize for my bad Google English

Since my change to P3D, I have with the PMGD 737 the problem that on Stock-Airports the landlights and taxilights the floor not sufficiently illuminate.

In the Aerosoft Airbus & A2A C172 is not the problem, the Spotlight.BMP I have already exchanged but it was not.

I am now about a year in P3D on the way, to begin with only the Airbus.
Therefore, the problem is only noticeable later, and the day it is not so the PMDG 737 the ground is not sufficiently illuminated.

TAXI Light's on pmdg737taxilightonjeu4e.jpeg outside pmdg737outsidetaxionhuuf3.jpeg

Landing Light's on pmdg737landinglightsqju0f.jpeg outside pmdg737outsidelandinv0u76.jpeg

All Light' on pmdg737alllightson2hu8n.jpeg outside pmdg737outsideallligagush.jpeg

I am not so familiar with this forum and their links to pictures, but I hope you see what is meant.

As addon's run with me AS16, ASCA, RED HD Airport, PTA, Caseplane and FSFX Precipit FX, Also ORBX BASE, VECTOR, LC EU, LC NA, TREES HD.

I do not think it can be the products mentioned below (REX Airport HD / PTA) since the problem was even before the installation of the products.

Wanted and found I have already a forum reports about the problem, but still no solution found, and even in the largest German forum one is in silence.

Thanks for the help here.