Sign in to follow this  
Casen_

Where are the views saved?

Hello,

My Chaseplane install seems to have been corrupted somehow on one of the updates.

My P3D install worked perfectly for a while. Then I did not have the chance to use my computer for about a week. When I started up P3D ChasePlane let me know about some updates it had. When I loaded into an airport it's self my computer would run at its normal 80-90 FPS for about 2-5 seconds then have a stutter where the FPS drops to 20 for a second then goes back up and this frustrating thing repeats nonstop. The second issue is none of the default Virtual Cockpit views, or any view for that matter on any plane, are correct. The views are all about 5-6 feet to offset of where they should be and are sometimes higher or lower.

For example, the default F-22. I had never touched it or made views for it but when I load in the camera is outside the cockpit to the front right and about 6 feet too high.

I tried to make a bunch of views for the CS 737 and what should be centerline is actually -3 of whatever units the camera controls use.

So, I want to try uninstalling then reinstalling ChasePlane. I just need to know where all the views I have already made are saved so I can back them up.

They're all saved in the cloud. Let's trust FSFX.

So I can uninstall, and when I reinstall my views will still be saved?