Sign in to follow this  
Agent X20

XB360 controller switches off, view starts spinning

Hi,

I've set up a wireless Xbox 360 controller as my ChasePlane control. Trouble is, on longer flights the controller decides to switch itself off after a period of inactivity - after which my view starts spinning left-right.

This is presumably due to one of the sticks being my left/right pan control and without the controller being switched on ChasePlane decides it's getting 0 or max input and the view spins.

Does anyone have a suggestion on how to stop this - other than periodically using the controller to stop it switching off? It's not really a huge hassle to restart the Xbox controller and restore the view, it's just a nuisance to have to deal with the "woah - there it goes again... turn it back on" bit.

Anyone else seen this?