Sign in to follow this  
churruca

Water reflections enabled for non US Windows Systems.

I got Water reflections to work on my Danish system like this:control panel - International language settings - Standard & formats changed to English US.You can then customize: Currency to ( in my case )Kr. Also the clock settings and date settings to your countrys setup.You can even change the decimal back to "," instead of "." and measurement system back to metric.No need to change: Location and keyboard settings.This worked for me after a long time with no water reflections.....hope it works for you too.In Fs9 display settings set Water effects slider to high.Please report back how it goes.All the bestJacob de Churruca

Guest Eagletail

Hi Jacob,I can confirm this. I had been flying for a long time without water reflections, until I had come across this tip on a Norwegian flightsim website. The advanced features I haven't tried, but I'll consider it. Good advice to everyone outside the US - having difficulties with water reflections.

Keep the "." instead of changing to "," otherwise it will mess up the load of PMDG 737.PMDG 737 will report "cg not in balance aircraft unflyable" if you change to ",".Just found out after changing my regional settings.Jacob