Sign in to follow this  
Guest jerrycwo4

FS Build, GPS and RC4: Same route?

Guest jerrycwo4

I like to "see" my route so I installed a Garman 500 GPS into my LDS-767 but the route it showed was one route, The FMC route was another and Radar Contact was telling me something else. Here's what I did to get all 3 of the the SAME.Just in case anyone else is trying to get a GPS to TRACT the same as the route that RC4 guides you ( made with FSBuild), here's how: 1. Make the flight plan in FSBuild2. Start FS9 and bring up the "Flight Planer"3. Key the "LOAD" button and find the flight plan that you just made in FS Build4.Highlight this flight plan and click "OK"5. Then click the "OK" at the bottom right of the screen6. Move the aircraft to the selected airport? click "yes"7.click the "fly Now" button Do NOT, repete, do NOT make a regular flight plan in FS9, or click any other buttons while you are in the FS9 flight planner section. Use ONLY the above steps. This will also be the SAME route that is in the FMC, so it's "map", the GPS and the instruction from RC4 will be the same. __________________